December 26, 2013

Liv, Me, & The Orange Tree

Liv and I took a little stroll out to an orange tree this morning. A very, very little stroll since the tree is located in my mothers large backyard. Big for Liv though.
She really enjoyed picking her own bright colored oranges. 
I enjoyed the sunlight and took full advantage of being the Selfie Queen. 
We came back in to slice up and orange for Liv to snack on. 
But she wasn't having it and she hurdled them at my face instead. No photos of that, I'm not sorry. Later on Liv got to try out her most favorite toy from Santa this year, her four wheeler.
Also sporting an outfit she got for Christmas from her Nana. 
This morning was not too shabby. 
Hope you all have a wonderful day after Christmas and enjoy everything you've received! 

No comments:

Post a Comment