December 8, 2013

Sunday Afternoons

Sundays are probably my favorite day of the week. I love the wind-down from the weekend. When you get to be a little bit lazy too. I think everyone has a different image of what their Sundays are.
Mine are soft pink. They're snugly. They're clouds covering the sun.
This Sunday was spent just that way as hubby and I took Liv down to our favorite garden for some photos.
I was so proud of her today. She was adventurous and photogenic enough to get a few really good snaps in. 
Though we did have the occasional crabby fit we got a good collection of photos we liked before she was 5000% done. 
She got to sport a cute pajama set outside of home today just for the perfect lazy Sunday effect. And it was too cute not to incorporate given what time of year it is.
Can we just take a moment to look at how big my baby has gotten. I feel like I don't ever really notice her growth, being with her every hour of every day, but these photos really taught me. She looks so mature at times it overwhelms me. And I'll repeat, she's only a year and a half
How did you guys spend your Sunday? 




1 comment: